The new year is already 2 weeks old but now I’m really arrived in 2015.
The last week was very inspiring for me. I set some goals for the year ahead and started to work on some of them.
I wanna share my goals with you – so they become more real and I’m much more forced to achieve them 🙂
– improve my
- english (for university and (of course) this blog)
- photography skills
– learn how to do
- screen printing
- tatting (you will see why when you read further)
– understand how it is possible to make photos (where actually a picture appeares) with my Polaroid camera
– blog regularly
– draw more often
– travel to places I haven’t visited yet and explore them with people who live there
– eat more healthy food
– make more sport (I already started making Yoga and I LOVE it!)
– pass my exams
– extend my knowledge about art, craft, education, photography, nature, geography …
– learn a new language
– start my own small business
– be thankful for everything I already have
I’m feeling very inspired at the moment. This belongs mainly to a purchase I made lately: I decided to buy the digital version of Mollie Makes Blogging. I don’t want to advertise but I just started reading it and I love it! The content is very inspiring and helpful and I’m nearly sure it will make me a better blogger – not over night but I will keep the tons of advices in mind.
To help you to be a bit more inspired I like to share some of my favourite blogs with you and I’m incredibly excited about your favourite ones – please link them in the comments!
Here is my list:
Gemacht mit Liebe (german)
I bought/got some other inspiring things, too. I bought two books – one is about modern art and the other about drawing and I enjoy reading them incredibly much! and I foud a nice craft book from 1971 on the flea market which explains lots of craft basics. The last thing is the most precious to me – its an doily my grandgrandma made and my grandma gave to me. The technique which was used to make it is called tatting. I love this doily so much! It’s so delicate and fucking (excuse me) beautiful – a real piece of art!!
I hope it was okay for you that I used the wor ‘inspiring’ very often 🙂
I would love it if you share blogs/things which you inspire with me!